- Does your windshield wiper leaves streaks behind?
- This car wiper tool fixes your wiper wear, aging and stains for a smoother wiping surface that leaves no stains on the glass.
- Equipped with double sanding strip for even grinding.
- If wiper is slightly worn, use the fine sanding strip. For heavily worn wipers, use both fine and coarse sanding strips.
- Extends the life of wipers by 3 times.
- Made of high quality and sturdy alloy material.
- Suitable for all cars, as long as the wiper can fit into the sanding strip.
- Portable and easy to carry. Comes with a lanyard.
- Ships worldwide!
How to use:
- Remove the wiper and wipe it clean with a towel.
- Fit the wiper rubber strip into the coarse sanding strip for repair. If it does not work well, then use the fine sanding strip for secondary repair.
- After repairing, rinse the wiper to remove the residual fine particles from grinding.
- Put the wiper back on the car.
*When the crack of the wiper blade is too deep, it is recommended to replace it.